I was nervous about being taken out of my comfort zone but now enjoy the challenge of building on the new knowledge acquired.
Barry J Illing
Contact Us For Further Dates
Contact Us For Further Dates
across the country
Please contact us for more details
Advanced Presentation Skills
Presentation Skills Follow-up and Advanced combined course
This is a one or two day course only open to candidates who have been on the Intermediate Presentation Skills Course. There are three options:
- Option 1: Attend Day 1 only to refresh and further practice the skills previously acquired plus a few new ideas to try.
- Option 2: Attend Day 2 only which will concentrate on further development of your delivery skills including PowerPoint.
- Options 3: This is the preferred option. Attend both days, refreshing past training and adding new training.
The 2 day Advanced Skills Course
- Keep your Skills alive and up to date.
- Learning Instant Preparation techniques
- Discover how listening makes you speak better
- Double the power of your gestures
- Learn to control nerves and anxiety quickly and instantly
- Develop your spontaneity - learn how the top speakers do it.
- Experience the effectiveness of simple props
- Avoid Death by PowerPoint, avoid snakes, and use the ladders
- Unleash your ability through the use of stories, analogies and metaphor
- Reword your speeches into powerful positive language
- Practice, deliver and be amazed at your instant improvement.
You learnt to drive, passed your test, practiced a lot and then, only then were you ready for the advanced driving course! So it is with presentations and public speaking. The nerves are almost controlled, the structure is clear, the delivery is fine…. But…. Now you need to go that extra distance to put you above the average.
Who should attend the Advanced Skills course?
Join with us on this special course, restricted to those who have previously trained with us. Lift yourself to new heights. Consolidate what you have already learnt and add new skills along the way.
By restricting the course to those who have been on the Intermediate, we know that you have the basic skills sorted, a higher level of delivery skills and probably you are already enjoying speaking and impressing your colleagues with your ability. We also know that you really enjoyed the course and the opportunity to practice and learn in a safe, supportive and fun environment. By popular request, we have modified the in-house advanced course, added some new content and packaged it in a way that will meet the needs of our friends and colleagues.
This flexible course can be taken as:
- Day one only - to refresh and build on the Intermediate course.
- Day two only - to add PowerPoint and further techniques
- Both days to really get into learning mode - taking time to enjoy, explore, learn and practice the wonderful art of Public Speaking and Presentations.
Course dates and cost
This course will be held in our London venue on the 8th and 9th February with both Ian and Margot training. The cost of the course is £300 for one of the days, and £550 if you book both days. Both plus VAT.
How many attendees will there be on the training course?
Clearly places are limited (max of 6 or 8) so book NOW to ensure your continued development.
Certainly. We can offer discounts for small groups or larger groups spread out. Larger groups together would be better talking to us about bespoke in-house options.
Everyone was ecstatic about my speech - I could not believe the reception it got. I will be recommending other individuals to you in the coming months. I could not have done it without your help, Many thanks.